Open to academic or research institution venues which hire their meeting and event spaces for external use and can demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Venue must be affiliated to or be within an academic or research institution such as a university, college, or research facility.
- Venue must have not less than three meetings spaces offered for external hire.
- Venue can be residential or non-residential.
- Nominees need to demonstrate proven track record of holding external meetings and events.
- Nominees must demonstrate a high level of customer service and benefits for customers and delegates in terms of infrastructure, technology, accessibility and sustainability.
Nominees should include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), client testimonials, references, case studies, Net Promotor Scores, repeat business percentages.