Open to any independently owned hotel who can demonstrate a high level of customer service in terms of its meetings and event business.
- UK only independent hotels must be privately owned and operated and not franchised or owned by a hotel group or chain.
- The hotel should have not less than three meeting and event spaces used for business events.
- Venue must have not less than three meetings spaces offered for external hire.
- Nominees need to demonstrate the benefits to clients and end delegates in terms of the meeting and the range of facilities, technology, accessibility and through sustainability policies and practice infrastructure, technology, accessibility and sustainability.
- Nominees need to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
Nominees should include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), written evidence, evaluation by customers, client testimonials, references, case studies, and repeat business percentages.