This award is open to companies which provide representation services to UK venues able to demonstrate excellence in the effective representation for their business clients.
- Only organisations which represent UK hotels and venues will be considered. For the avoidance of doubt hotel sales teams or hotel brand consortia companies will NOT be considered.
- Nominees can represent UK or International hotels and venues, but it is only for representation of UK based hotels and/or venues which will be eligible.
- Applicants must not have any equity in the hotel or venues or have any day to day involvement in the management or company governance of the hotels or venues.
- Nominees need to demonstrate ROI for their clients in terms of marketing effectiveness, producing enquiries and revenue increases as a result of their work.
- Nominees need to demonstrate excellence in customer service.
Nominees should include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), client testimonials, references, case studies, Net Promotor Scores and repeat business percentages.