The award seeks to recognise excellence in the creation and management of events whether in-house or for a third party client. The award seeks to recognise the individual in a lead management position for events
- Nominations will be accepted from UK Associations, in-house corporate event organisers, event management agencies or creative agencies.
- Not eligible to those employed in hotels, venues or specialist suppliers.
- Self- nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations should include a minimum of three reasons why the nominee deserves to be bestowed with an Event Manager of the Year award.
- Nominee must show evidence of ROI/ROO for the events including how the delegate experiences have been enhanced.
- Maximum Word count – 1500 words.
Nominations should include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), client testimonials, references or case studies.