This award is designed to acknowledge an individual who has worked in the industry for at least 25 years and who has made a substantial contribution to the meetings and event industry as well as to the organisations they have worked within. The award is designed to acknowledge an individual who has made positive contributions to the development of the UK meetings industry. The judges are looking for an individual who is recognised as not only being a successful leader of the organisations in which they have worked but who has also directly contributed to the wider recognition and development of the industry itself at a regional or national level. This award is judged by a panel of senior industry figures.
- Applications will be accepted from individuals or organisations who would like to nominate a UK based individual working within the MICE sector ( some of which could be at international level) for not less than 25 years who whose career clearly encompasses a range of achievements and industry contributions which has and continues to have real impact.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Submissions should include at least three main reasons why the nominee deserves to be considered including contributions not only to their current or previous organisations but to the wider industry.
- Clear examples of verifiable achievements and contributions must be provided.
- Maximum word count – maximum of 2000 words.