This award is intended to acknowledge the contributions made by a member of a team who has worked in the MICE sector for less than five years and clearly is demonstrating their career potential.
- Nominations will be accepted from individuals or organisations who would like to nominate a UK based colleague working within the MICE sector for less than five years.
- Self- nominations will not be considered.
- Submissions should include a minimum of three reasons why their nominee deserves to be conferred with the rising star award.
- Nominations should include a coherent explanation about the performance of the individual which makes them stand out and marks their potential to be a star of the future.
- Maximum Word count – 1500 words.
Nominations should include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), client testimonials or references.