This award is for an individual (not a team) who by the very nature of their role means that they are rarely in the spotlight of clients or the wider industry. Nominees could be front or back of house or in the back office. Their role should suggest a key part of meeting clients’ expectations but not necessarily involve direct face to face interaction with the client.
- Nominations should be for an individual can come from an event organising company or agency or from the supply side of the industry.
- Nominations should not be for individuals with the principal responsibility for securing a client event or on behalf of the manager (planner or supplier) which oversees an event.
- Self- nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations should include a minimum of three reasons why their nominee deserves to be considered.
- Accompanying evidence must be provided.
- Applicants must demonstrate how the unsung hero has gone above and beyond their role to have a positive impact within their team, the organisation and how this has impacted positively on the servicing of clients.
- Word count – 1000 words.
Applicants must include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), client testimonials or references. Shortlisted nominations will be invited to participate in a face to face or Skype interview with at least one of the judges