This award is for an individual (not a team) who by the very nature of their role means that they are rarely in the spotlight of clients or the wider industry.
- Nominations should be for an individual can come from an event organising company or agency or from the supply side of the industry.
- Nominations should not be for individuals with the principal responsibility for securing a client event or on behalf of the manager (planner or supplier) which oversees an event.
- Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations should include a minimum of three reasons why their nominee deserves to be considered. Applicants must demonstrate how the unsung hero has gone above and beyond their role to have a positive impact within their team, the organisation and how this has impacted positively on the servicing of clients.
- Maximum word count – 1000 words.
Applicants must include supporting evidence which could include (but not limited to), written evidence, case studies, client testimonials and references.