Submissions are now open to become a CHS Award Judge… Do you fancy the challenge?
The awards recognise elements of venues rather than the entire property in order to provide a level playing field for all entrants, irrespective of whether they are a national chain or a small independent venue. This has been proven popular and we are delighted by the support that the industry put behind this initiative.
‘The CHS Awards’ is now open for nominations with entries closing on Friday 20 March 2020. Judging will take place from the comfort of your office through an online portal until Friday 24 April 2020 and the finalists will be announced live at CHS Leeds Welcome Party on Monday 27 April 2020.
This year, the Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner will be held on Thursday 18 June 2020 at The ICC in Birmingham and judges are invited to attend as our guests so please save the date.
I want to be a judge for the CHS Awards 2020…
We’re looking for senior event agency professionals to be award judges.
We promise it won’t be too onerous, with no site visits or public speaking, we just ask you review award submissions electronically. The shortlist will be announced on Monday 27 April in Leeds where you will also be invited to be a hosted buyer at CHS Leeds which is taking place the following day on Tuesday 28 April 2020.
Please note that attending the show as a hosted buyer is completely optional.
Benefits of Judging
- You could attend the CHS Leeds in Leeds as a Hosted Buyer with complimentary accommodation in Leeds on the evening of Monday 27 April
- Attending CHS Leeds 2020 with full VIP access
- Learn and critic the best of the UK hospitality industry
- Observe new talent and trends in the industry
- Continued personal development
- Enhance your credibility – both from your presence at the awards and from the inclusion of your role in your CV
- Have access to the judge’s assets for promotional use e.g. your judges email signatures
- Become a thought-leader within your field – what better way to position yourself as a thought – leader than to share your insight with our finalists?
- Discover new hotels, venues and event suppliers to influence your own journey – in an ever-changing landscape, judging provides an opportunity to learn about companies that weren’t even on your radar
- Maximise PR potential through social media engagement and blogs – becoming a judge is an achievement to be proud of, so shout about your experience on your social media channels
- Increase your profile within the industry and be promoted as a judge on the CHS Awards 2020 website, in our social media campaign around the Awards and also included in the Awards Ceremony Programme given out to all attendees
- Attend the Awards Ceremony as our guest in Birmingham
- It’s a lot of FUN!
If you feel that you can spare the time to be on the judging panel, we would be delighted to have you on-board and supporting the Awards.
If you would like to be part of the process, please complete the form below with some brief details which will be profiled on the website BUT If you have any questions please email Michelle Rennoldson who will be able to answer any questions you may have
** Please note that we can only accept applications from UK based judges **