Here at CHS Group we believe that everyone should hear the words “and the winner is…” and then their name announced at least once in their lives.
There are many benefits of entering awards, from PR exposure, increased credibility to improve your team morale to celebrating success.
Now celebrating its sixth year, the CHS Awards provide UK hotels and venues with a fantastic opportunity to showcase their facilities. Our awards are designed to be accessible for all types of hotels and venues, allowing even the smallest independent venue to be recognised for an aspect, service or feature of their property or service.
- 21 categories completing two types of awards for individuals and organisations that shine in the events industry
- These awards champion venues and suppliers of excellence in a variety of different disciplines
- The Awards are judged by category, by an independent panel of over 50 event professionals from leading agencies throughout the UK – all experienced within their nominated award
- Individual categories judged by senior professionals with vast experience within the events and hospitality industry
- Free to enter and you can enter as many categories as you desire
- Guaranteed exposure to a receptive audience of esteemed judges, an industry seal of approval for a job well done
** Entry Deadline is Friday 3 April 2020**
The benefits of winning an award reach far beyond celebrating your success on the evening. Not only will you receive a Trophy acknowledging your excellence, you will have fantastic Marketing and PR opportunities and a great story to tell for a long time afterwards. If you love your venue, or even an aspect of it, then The CHS Awards are for you!
Emma Cartmell, CEO, CHS Group
If you make the shortlist you’ll receive a prized position on the awards website, be in front of key industry professionals and we’ll support your marketing efforts by providing you with email buttons and regular social media updates. Also, for finalists exhibiting at CHS Leeds, you will receive a finalist banner on your stand to show off during the exhibition.
Here are some quotes from past winners…
Entering the CHS Awards is a brilliant way to promote your venue. The judges are all prestigious industry names, so getting our venue in front of them really helped increase our profile, and then winning increased it even further. These are the only industry awards to offer venues the opportunity to showcase a room or a part of their service – so smaller venues can compete with larger ones. We won awards in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and the impact of winning has been amazing – and very good for our business. We have used the logo in our marketing, on our emails and the awards are on the wall in reception for everyone to see. Being an award winning venue has helped put Horizon Leeds on the map, and I’m very much looking forward to entering this year and hoping to retain our crown!Megan MacBrairdy, General Manager, Horizon Leeds
Winning the Best Independent Venue at the CHS Awards 2018 was a real honor and surprise for us. It gave the team a great feeling of accomplishment and we celebrated with a glass of bubbly all together! We are very proud to be an independent hotel and winning the award has gone a long way to support that and motivate the team to continue their efforts and strive to be the best.
Emma Benton, Senior Sales Manager for Sopwell House